The new HVC- Tester called the "FESKE IsoLINER 9002"
Made in Germany
Benefits of the NEW system:
- The IsoLINER is able to detect holes and weak spot in the insulation during wire production by a drawingspeed up to 2000m/min.
- No additional electronic, NO additional cases or high voltage cable are required.
- All the electronic like HV- unit, Mikrocontroller is build inside the head.
- The FESKE IsoLINER 9002 is a ultra fast pinhole- tester for speeds up to 2000m/min
- Relay contact (integrated) close when the nos. of fault are to high.
- The Isoliner detect also the speed, count the nos of meters of spool, etc.
- Display with 20 LEDs on the top inform continuously the quality of enameled wire.
- 1 PC can operate 128 IsoLINERs via Network. - Continous Wire Control 24h a day -
The new FESKE High Voltage Continuity Tester (HVC -Tester) is working in Harmony with Magnet Wires since more than 25 years.
For a quotation please send us an e-mail with following information:
1. Nos. of enamelling machines
2. Nos. of lines per machine, VxD, Range of Wire, Round or FLAT wires
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. to Germany: +49/ 511/ 352 47 77
Thank you for visiting our WebSide